Here's the specs review on the latest HDC clone, the HDC Galaxy S4 or Galaxy SIV with MT6589 quad core processor. It is an obvious Samsung Galaxy SIV knock-off on the physical but just different internals to make its price tag unbelievably low at just $219!
HDC Galaxy S4 N9500 Review
The real Galaxy SIV has double quad-core Exynos chip, but this clone only have one quad-core MT6589 on board. Still, that doesnt makes this Chinese Android smartphone less. We know that this latest MTK6589 chipset is a really powerful processing chip. The cpu of this HDC Galaxy S4 is clocked at 1.2GHz.
The HDC Galaxy S4 is slated with a 4.99-inch screen, while the real Samsung Galaxy SIV has 5.0 inches. Not much of a difference, actually. The display has 1280x720 pixels in resolution, which gives an HD output and 294.31 ppi. You can expect here a very vivid and clear display with this IPS screen.
It runs on the latest Android 4.1.2 JellyBean OS out of the box which is paired with the 1GB RAM on board. Plus the very powerful quad core processor, expect buttery fast experience on this device.
The camera pair seems OP as well. The main snapper is a 8MP while the front shooter is a 5MP.
This device is a dual-SIM Android phone with support on 3G/HSDPA connectivity on almost all carriers in the world.
It is packed with a 2100mAh of battery, which is just nice and near the average of the common Android phones' batteries nowadays. As for me, anything above the 2000mAh mark is a lot of juice already based on my experiences.
This comes in Snow White and Cool Grey color variations.
HDC Galaxy S4 N9500 Specs and Features
- Manufacturer: HDC
- Model: HDC Galaxy SIV N9500
- Phone Style: Bar, multi-touch screen, 4.99 inch Capacitive touchscreen
- Operating System: Android 4.2.1 OS
- Processor: MTK6589 Quad Core 1.2GHz
- Screen Size: 4.99 inch HD IPS touchscreen
- Display reulotion: 1280*720 pixel
- Color Support: 16 million colors
- Screen Technology: Multi-touch screen
- 8MP rear camera
- 5MP front camera
- digital zoom
- Connectivity Technology: GSM + WCDMA(Dual Simcard)
- Network Band: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz + WCDMA 850/2100MHz
- Data Technology: EDGE, GPRS
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
- WLan: Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g
- USB: USB 2.0
- GPS: GPS/A-GPS (Built-in GPS chipset)
- Video Player: AVI/MP4/3GP/MOV/MKV/FLV
- Audio Player: FLAC/APE/MP3/OGG/AMR/AAC
- Image: JPG/PNG/BMP/GIF
- Ringing Tones: Downloadable
- Message: SMS, MMS, Email
- Phone Book: 10000 contacts
- Brower: HTML
- Game: Downloadable
- Radio: FM
- Interface/Port: 3.5mm earphone jack / mini USB
- Battery: Li-on battery (2100mAh)
- Standby Time: 150-200 hours
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB ROM
- Dimensions: 140*72*9.2
- Weight: 160
- 1 * HDC Galaxy SIV N9500 Android phone
- 1 * Travel Charger
- 2 * Batteries
- 1 * USB Data Cable
- 1 * Headphone
- 1 * Manual
For more photos and technical details on the HDC Galaxy S4 N9500, click here.
Pricing and Availability
I really recommend this SIV clone. With all the specs on it and price tag, you can never go wrong with this latest clone from HDC. The HDC Galaxy S4 N9500 is only available from Fastcardtech. They sell it for a really low low price of $219 and free shipping eligible! If you are interested on buying this, click here.